- Grand Oaks Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Palm Coast, FL, USA
- Full Time
Looking for a Central Supply Clerk to join our team at Grand Oaks!
We are searching for a Central Supply Clerk to join our community that is patient and employee focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a facility culture.
If you are team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a facility culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits (What's in it for you):
- Get paid in advance with us: We offer access to your earned but unpaid wages, or we pay bi-weekly.
- Pay rate: Competitive. Additional holiday pay and overtime hours may apply.
- Build your own schedule: You can pick up shifts when and where you want to work. We have an easy-to-use app for general scheduling and to find and book open shifts.
- Shift options: Mornings, Afternoon, and Nights shifts available to choose from. Additional hours by request.
- Lucrative referral program: Earn extra cash!
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Providing supplies and equipment in an efficient manner, in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of our residents.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including wardrobe, personal hygiene, and mobility.
- Aid in daily tasks such as, use of telephone, laundry, transportation, and mail delivery.
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation.
- Medication reminders.
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition and status.
- Conduct rounds to monitor for hazards or incidents.
- Assist in dining including escorting residents to dining room, serving, and clean up.
- Ensure all telephone orders are confirmed with a written purchase order.
- Ensure all purchase orders are properly prepared, signed and submitted as required in procurement policies and procedures.
- Assist in preparing correspondence and claims concerning damaged merchandise, errors in shipment, etc., and return to vendor as required.
- Assist in developing methods for determining quantity of supplies and equipment required.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the purchasing agent concerning procurement procedures as directed.
- Ensure various departments are properly charged with supplies they have received for cost allocation purposes.
- Deliver emergency supplies and equipment as directed.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certified nursing assistant certification course.
- Ability to read and communicate at an adequate level to essential job duties.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Caregivers must complete our new hire orientation.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Raydiant Health Care https://raydianthc.applicantpro.com