- Keystone Villas Assisted Living Center (ALF) (R)
- Kissimmee, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision, Dental
Are you looking to LOVE WHERE YOU WORK? Do you want to join an organization where your voice will be heard and your contributions will MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Then look no further and apply to join our team at Keystone Villas Assisted Living today!
Looking for qualified Nursing Home Administrators to join our team!
We are searching for a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) to join our community that is resident & family focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a facility culture. Responsible for the overall management of a facility.
If you are a LNHA that has business acumen, is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a facility culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive salary and bonus structure may apply, along with holiday pay and unlimited Work Life Balance (WLB) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Provide ongoing education, mentorship, and leadership development to facility management and team members.
- Day-to-day clinical and administrative activities of the facility, including profit and loss responsibility and ensuring compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- You will also provide leadership to all facility staff in meeting the goal of providing quality resident care.
- Responsible for establishing financial and programmatic goals for the facility and conduct an annual evaluation of goal achievement.
- Recruit, hire, and provide orientation/training for staff to carry out facility programs and services.
- Maintain and guide the implementation of facility policies and procedures in compliance with corporate, state, federal, and other regulatory guidelines.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active state license to practice as a Nursing Home Administrator.
- Must possess proven leadership ability with at least three (3) years as an administrator in either a long-term or subacute care facility. Must possess demonstrated skills related to management, planning, budgeting, marketing and quality improvement.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.