- Evans Health Care
- Fort Myers, FL, USA
- 29.50 per hour New wages, plus shift diffs!
- Full Time
Evans Health Care is looking for qualified Licensed LPN's to join our team!
New wages and shift diffs!
Full time, part time & PRN
You will have shift options, flexibility to build your schedule, lucrative employee referral program, opportunity for growth, plus we offer access to your earned but unpaid wages. Interested?
Perks and Benefits (What's in it for you):
- Get paid in advance with us: we offer access to part of your earned but unpaid wages with OnShift Wallet, or we pay bi-weekly
- Build your own schedule: You can pick up shifts when and where you want to work. We have an easy-to-use app OnShift for general scheduling and to find and book open shifts.
- Shift options: Mornings 7am - 3pm, Afternoon 3pm - 11pm, and Nights 11pm - 7am shifts available to choose from. Additional hours by request.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Lucrative referral program: Earn extra cash!
- Pay rate: Competitive. Additional holiday pay and overtime hours may apply.
- Employee Discounts - Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) care giver provides direct patient care to the residents and patients of the health and rehabilitation center (skilled nursing home), assisting them in activities of daily living under the direction and supervision of a professional nurse. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the implementation of individualized treatment plans for each assigned resident
- Supervise CNAs and participate in their evaluation
- Oversee Falls Program and Pressure Sore Program
- Provide nursing services
- Conduct and document a thorough evaluation of each resident's medical status upon admission and throughout the resident's course of treatment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active state license to practice as an LPN.
- Experience in Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation facilities preferred.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.