- Fletcher Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision, Dental
Looking for qualified Admissions Liaisons to join our team at Fletcher Health & Rehabilitation Center!
We are searching for an Admissions Liaison to join our community that is resident and family focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are an Admissions Liaison that has business acumen, is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help grow your own personal and professional development. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Manage the facility census by coordinating physician outreach, conducting sales calls, networking with community organizations and hospitals to generate patient referrals and admissions.
- Evaluate and coordinate admissions with appropriate center staff.
- Achieve facility census goals and annual budget projections through on site sales visits at hospitals and physician practices for referral conversions to admissions.
- Develop relationships, provide excellent customer service and educate referral sources on services provided by our centers.
- Develop sales strategies to maximize admissions to grow market share in core business lines in assigned geographic area.
- Maintain knowledge of current regulations governing Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance company reimbursement.
- Participate in industry trade shows and business development activities, as assigned.
- Conduct admission screening of potential patients, determine level of care, services required, equipment needs and insurance coverage, as indicated. Ensure appropriate clinical acceptance in a timely manner.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Secondary Education Degree required. (Associates or Bachelor's degree)
- Nursing degree preferred.
- Three (3) years' experience in healthcare business development required.
- Managed care/insurance experience preferred.
- Experience with public and commercial payers sources preferred.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.