- Deltona Health Care
- Deltona, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision, Benefits
Are you looking to LOVE WHERE YOU WORK? Do you want to join an organization where your voice will be heard and your contributions will MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Then look no further and apply to join our team at Deltona Healthcare Center today!
We are searching for a Weekend RN/LPN Supervisor to join our community that is patient & family focused, team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are a Unit Nurse Manager that is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Managing the staffing needs and providing supervision for nursing staff providing direct resident care to ensure quality resident care on the assigned unit.
- Assists in staff development.
- Responsible for providing direct resident care in accordance with established plans.
- Supervises Clinical Nurses and Nurse Assistants.
- Conduct and document a complete data collection of each resident's medical status upon admission and throughout the resident's course of treatment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned resident.
- Assist in recruiting and hiring nursing staff.
- Monitor compliance with resident record documentation requirements, as directed.
- Coordinate staffing schedules to ensure adequate coverage.
- Ensure compliance with resident rights policies and work with families and other staff, as needed, to resolve grievances.
- Must complete Preceptor Training.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results as well as the development of a successful management team.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active state license to practice as an RN or LPN.
- Must have a minimum (3) years nursing experience preferred in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility. Minimum one (1) year experience in nursing administration.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.