- Fletcher Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
Looking for qualified Licensed RN's to join our team!
Are you looking to LOVE WHERE YOU WORK? Do you want to join an organization where your voice will be heard and your contributions will MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Then look no further and apply to join our team at Raydiant Healthcare!
You will have shift options, flexibility to build your schedule, lucrative employee referral program, opportunity for growth, plus we offer access to your earned but unpaid wages. Interested?
You will have shift options, flexibility to build your schedule, a competitive base salary, lucrative employee referral program, opportunity for growth, plus we offer access to your earned but unpaid wages. Interested?
Perks and Benefits (What's in it for you):
- Get paid in advance with us: we offer access to part of your earned but unpaid wages with OnShift Wallet, or we pay bi-weekly
- Build your own schedule: You can pick up shifts when and where you want to work. We have an easy-to-use app OnShift for general scheduling and to find and book open shifts.
- Shift options: Mornings 7am - 7pm or Nights 7pm - 7am shifts available to choose from. Additional hours by request.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Lucrative referral program: Earn extra cash!
- Pay rate: Competitive. Additional holiday pay and overtime hours may apply.
- Employee Discounts - Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Supervises staff and oversees patient care in accordance with standards of care and practice and applicable state/federal regulations.
- Follows established facility policies and procedures while providing and coordinating resident care with other facility personnel.
- Supervises Certified Nursing Assistants during shift including assigning and distributing work, performance management, training new staff, and ensuring work is being performed according to facility standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active state license to practice as an RN.
- Experience in Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation facilities preferred.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
About Raydiant Healthcare
Since opening our doors to the Sunshine State in 2021, Raydiant Health Care is leading the way in postacute and rehabilitative care for Florida communities. We pride ourselves on creating a deep connection to understanding the needs of others, taking a collaborative approach to driving desired results, all while continuously demonstrating honesty through transparent communication and respect of others without limits or boundaries. Our core values are the foundation for our mission of "Providing hope through an authentic team approach to serving our people and communities".
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.