- Osprey Point Nursing Center
- Bushnell, FL, USA
- per hour
- Full Time
Looking for qualified Staffing Coordinators to join our team!
CNA license preferred, previous staffing experience required, OnShift scheduling preferred.
We are searching for a Staffing Coordinator to join our community that is patient and employee focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a facility culture.
If you are team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a facility culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your personal and leadership development. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Completes schedule for the Nursing Staff.
- Completes daily staffing sheets.
- Interacts with employees to cover daily staffing requirements.
- Secures coverage for vacant shifts, open positions, vacations, as dictated by Director of Nursing.
- Prepares and completes daily nursing hours report for Executive Director/LNHA.
- Calculate nursing hours daily to meet PPD requirements and maintains a log of the daily PPD and month to date PPD.
- Communicates with admissions on a daily basis for census and admission/discharge status of patients.
- Reviews daily punch detail report on each employee, verifies hours worked, corrects any errors, and identifies trends.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or its equivalent. Associates Degree preferred, but not required. Minimum (1) one year of experience in the position, in a long term care or other medical settings preferred.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.