- San Jose Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Full Time
Looking for qualified Central Supply Clerk to join our team at San Jose Health & Rehabilitation Center in Jacksonville!
We are searching for a Central Supply Clerk to join our community that is patient & family focused, team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are a Central Supply Clerk that is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Interested? Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements, along with your personal and professional development. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Assist the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse in their day-to-day recording and charting of medical or administrative information in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern medical records.
- Record medical and administrative information in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures.
- Maintain the Daily Census Report and submit to Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse.
- Answer telephone, page calls; deliver messages to residents, etc., as necessary.
- Record appropriate resident identification data on designated medical records, wristbands, ID cards, etc., as required.
- Notify the resident's responsible party when there is a change in the resident's condition as instructed.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents. Assist in arranging for transportation, packing residents' belongings, escorting them to discharge/transfer area, loading, etc., as necessary.
- Assist in the completion of necessary medical and administrative records upon the resident's admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have two (2) years' experience in similar position.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.