- Habana Health Care Center
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision, Dental
Are you looking to LOVE WHERE YOU WORK? Do you want to join an organization where your voice will be heard and your contributions will MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Then look no further and apply to join our team at Habana Healthcare in Tampa today!
Looking for qualified RN or LPN MDS Coordinators to join our team!
You will have flexibility to build your schedule, a competitive base salary, lucrative employee referral program, opportunity for growth, plus we offer access to your earned but unpaid wages. Interested?
Perks and Benefits
- Get paid in advance with us: We offer access to your earned but unpaid wages, or we pay bi-weekly.
- Pay rate: Competitive. Additional holiday pay may apply.
- Lucrative referral program: Earn extra cash!
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Oversee the coordination and participate in the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (MDS, CAA's and Care Plan) in accordance with current Federal and State Regulations.
- Monitor and document the management of the Medicare and Managed Care residents in collaboration with facility team members.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active state license to practice as an RN.
- Experience in Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation facilities preferred.
- Six (6) months of experience as a MDS Coordinator.
- RAC-CT or RNAC preferred.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.