- CORPORATE MANAGEMENT (RAY)
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision, Dental
Looking for qualified Travel Directors of Nursing leaders to join our team! This posiiton will require travel assignments all across the state of Florida.
We are searching for a Travel Director of Nursing (DON) to join our community that is resident & family focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a facility culture. Responsible for the overall management of a facility.
If you are a DON that is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a facility nursing leadership culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive salary and bonus structure may apply, along with holiday pay and unlimited Work Life Balance (WLB) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Lead and direct the overall clinical operations of and provide full-time clinical oversight and accountability for assigned facility.
- Provide coverage, stabilization and progression of the clinical department during times of vacancies and on-boarding of newly hired leaders.
- The Travel DON must also conduct an immediate assessment of clinical systems/processes in place at the care center they are supporting to ensure compliance with company practices are in place.
- Leads clinical management staff and consultants in developing and working from a business plan that focuses on all aspects of clinical operations, including setting priorities and job assignments. Monitors each department's activities, communicates policies, evaluates performance, provides feedback, and assists, observes, coaches and disciplines as needed.
- Conduct a clinical leadership evaluation of the care center department heads to determine and create a plan to upgrade and or develop talent where identified.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results as well as the development of a successful management team.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an RN Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must hold an maintain a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in assigned state - state specific licensing is not required for assignments where individual is not acting as the Director Nursing Services.
- Minimum five (5) years management or supervisory experience in long-term care or acute care.
- Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
- Proven track record in performance management and effective leadership.
- Must possess current CPR Certification.
- Ability to travel extensively including overnight stays and for extended periods of time.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.