- Baya Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Lake City, FL, USA
- 15-15 per hour
- Full Time
Are you looking to LOVE WHERE YOU WORK? Do you want to join an organization where your voice will be heard and your contributions will MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Then look no further and apply to join our team at Raydiant Healthcare!
Perks and Benefits (What's in it for you):
- Get paid in advance with us: We offer access to part of your earned but unpaid wages with OnShift Wallet, or we pay bi-weekly
- Build your own schedule: You can pick up shifts when and where you want to work. We have an easy-to-use app OnShift for general scheduling and to find and book open shifts.
- Shift options: Mornings 7am - 7pm or Nights 7pm - 7am shifts available to choose from. Additional hours by request.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System Relias offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Lucrative referral program: Earn extra cash!
- Pay rate: Competitive. Additional holiday pay and overtime hours may apply.
- Employee Discounts - Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
We invest and empower our CNA's for upward movement within the company and in their career. Experienced with prior Long Term Care, or No Experience, no matter where you are in your nursing journey, we are committed to your success. We appreciate our employees and reward them for working hard.
The Certified Nursing Assistant, delivers direct care to residents and patients in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and life care standards in the health and rehabilitation center (skilled nursing home). CNAs will assists our residents with activities of daily living, personal hygiene and mobility, by prioritizing their wellbeing and ensuring they maintain their dignity and independence.
Responsibilities (What does a CNA do):
- Caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of our residents.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including wardrobe, personal hygiene, and mobility.
- Aid in daily tasks such as, use of telephone, laundry, transportation, and mail delivery.
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation.
- Medication reminders.
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition and status.
- Conduct rounds to monitor for hazards or incidents.
- Assist in dining including escorting residents to dining room, serving, and clean up.
- Companionship and conversation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications (What do you need to be a CNA):
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certified nursing assistant certification course.
- Ability to read and communicate at an adequate level to essential job duties.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Caregivers must complete our new hire orientation.
About Raydiant Healthcare
Since opening our doors to the Sunshine State in 2021, Raydiant Health Care is leading the way in postacute and rehabilitative care for Florida communities. We pride ourselves on creating a deep connection to understanding the needs of others, taking a collaborative approach to driving desired results, all while continuously demonstrating honesty through transparent communication and respect of others without limits or boundaries. Our core values are the foundation for our mission of "Providing hope through an authentic team approach to serving our people and communities".
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.