- 21-Dec-2018 to 24-Apr-2023 (EST)
- Volunteers and Interns
- Unpaid Volunteer
The National Sexual Assault Online Hotline, operated by RAINN, provides live, secure, anonymous crisis support to the growing number of people who prefer communicating online through a simple instant message format, giving those affected by sexual assault a safe place to receive support. We're seeking volunteers who are passionate about supporting survivors of sexual assault and those who want to change and save lives. This is a great opportunity for personal and professional development, as the skills gained through volunteering with the National Sexual Assault Online Hotline can be transferred to any field.
Upcoming training sessions
- For upcoming training sessions, please visit our website at www.rainn.org/volunteer
Volunteer program information:
- Be at least 18 years old and have a US Social Security Number
- Must pass a criminal background check provided by RAINN at no-cost to you.
- Required to volunteer a minimum of 10 hours of direct service on the Online Hotline each month.
- Commit to at least 18 months of volunteer service.
- As a volunteer, you will gain training on crisis intervention and sexual violence. Build your resume with this opportunity!
- Work from the comfort of your own home!
Want more information? Please check out our website.
When you work for RAINN, you're joining a team of experts and professionals who stand up for survivors of sexual violence every day. Your job is important--and so are you. RAINN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. RAINN is committed to maximizing the diversity of its organization and depends on a diverse staff to carry out its mission, and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.