- 26-May-2021 to 25-Jul-2021 (EST)
- NSAH Salaried
- Washington, DC, USA
- Contingent Upon Experience
- Full Time
Health/Dental/Vision; 403b(7); paid sick and vacation time; onsite gym free of chargel
RAINN's Victim Services department provides anonymous telephone and online chat services to survivors of sexual assault and their loved ones. RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline (NSAH), and operates nearly 30 other independent helplines for communities affected by sexual assault. These communities range from beneficiaries serviced by local non-profit crisis organizations to universities and private companies.
In this role, the NSAH Hotline Services Manager will be responsible for the project management of all client hotlines, therapy funds, and reporting hotlines, as well as onboarding new clients, and providing first in class customer service and ongoing support for our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The NSAH Hotline Services Manager will provide the following services to RAINN:
- Manage client hotline services, acting as the main point of contact for all crisis hotlines, therapy fund hotlines, and reporting clients, beginning at onboarding in collaboration with Consulting Services.
- Supervise a team of NSAH hotline service program coordinators and ensure quality services;
- Manage operations of all therapy funds and reporting hotlines;
- Create and customize Victim Services' onboarding materials for new hotline service clients;
- Plan, facilitate, and monitor internal onboarding progress across RAINN departments, including Communications, Technology, and Training departments for all new client hotline services;
- Create and maintain all data collection for hotline clients;
- Maintain all project management documents in collaboration with Consulting Services and proactively communicate critical junctures and project needs across departments for all contracted hotline services;
- Facilitating client hotline maintenance, including monitoring quality assurance of hotline services, and updating contract resources database;
- Assist with promotion of hotline services and technology services;
- Collaborate with the NSAH Program Manager to ensure training is effective and is completed by current staff for the launch of new and ongoing hotline services;
- Act as primary point-of-contact for hotline service clients and provide ongoing customer service as needed;
- Under the leadership of the NSAH program director, engage in annual strategic planning and ongoing work plan development for hotline services;
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Bachelor's degree in social services, business, communications or related field.
- 3+ years of program and/or project management experience;
- 3-5 years of social service, customer service, business, or related professional experience;
- Possess ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with visitors, general public, external clients and other employees within organization;
- Experience managing relationships with partners, grantees, or clients;
- Experience with project management tools, including log frames and GANTT charts.
- Must feel comfortable using and describing technology;
- Must feel comfortable reading and understanding various types of scopes of work and master services agreements, including for federal clients;
- Experience with managing up across several departments;
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure during stressful situations;
- Knowledge of or experience in direct customer service;
- Ability to handle shifting and multiple priorities;
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a wide range of situations;
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions -- written and oral;
- Ability to exercise good judgment when faced with complex decisions;
- Resiliently positive and energetic attitude, with the ability to successfully work on a team and independently;
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Must be able to work on-site at RAINN's office and to attend meetings there as required;
- Must be comfortable discussing issues surrounding sexual violence; and
- Must complete and pass a criminal background check (administered by RAINN).
- 2+ year's experience in the field of social services, crisis hotline/intervention experience (paid or volunteer work).
- Experience with relationship building and fostering collaboration among diverse workforce.
- Experience managing staff providing direct services or crisis services.
Please submit resume and cover letter to NSAH Program Director at https://rainn.applicantpro.com/jobs/ Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please no phone calls.
When you work for RAINN, you're joining a team of experts and professionals who stand up for survivors of sexual violence every day. Your job is important--and so are you! RAINN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. RAINN is committed to maximizing the diversity of its organization and depends on a diverse staff to carry out its mission, and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.