- Cañon City, CO, USA
- 15-17 per hour
retirement plan with employer contribution, employee discounts in all departments, raft for free and enjoy other activities through partner vendors, etc.
Echo Canyon River Expeditions and Royal Gorge Cabins is accepting applications for a seasonal Guest Services team member. This is a summer seasonal position starting at $15 to $17 per hour, overtime eligible, working April or May through August or September depending on your availability. The job includes assisting guests with rafting and lodging reservations over the phone, checking in guests, and retail. You must be comfortable and confident working in a team environment and have capable computer and communication skills. Punctuality and reliability are a must.
- Hourly pay of $15 to $17 per hour based on experience. This position is overtime eligible.
- Retirement plan benefit with Employer contribution
- Employee discounts in all departments (lodging, whitewater rafting, restaurant, retail). Raft free and enjoy other activities through partner vendors (i.e. ATV tour, zipline tour, Royal Gorge Bridge and Park)
- Fast paced, energetic, work environment
- Provide excellent guest service over the phone and in-person
- Reliable, punctual, and able to work weekends, holidays, and evenings
- *Please note a background check will be performed
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency with computers / technology
- 1+ years of hospitality experience
- Customer service experience
Physical Requirements to Perform Job Duties
- Ability to stand and walk
- Ability to kneel, bend, stoop, and squat, repetitively
- Sitting in an office environment for extended periods of time
- Lifting up to 50 pounds