- Full Time
At Radix, we are on a mission to change how the multifamily industry makes decisions by providing the best insights into market trends fueled by better data. Our solution empowers users to drive top-line revenue growth by equipping them with real-time data and visualization tools. Radix was founded in 2015 and has already become the go-to solution for clients looking to be one step ahead of their market. In response to the recent closing of our Series A funding, we are looking for passionate people with a growth mindset to join us as we accelerate our growth and invest in new platforms.
The Senior Accountant will work as #2 to the Accounting Manager. Alongside typical accounting duties like handling the month-end close and day-to-day accounting, this role will oversee international consolidations and be responsible for various technical accounting issues for the firm (both in the US and Kosovo).
- Oversee accounts receivable and accounts payable processes
- Responsible for monthly financial close
- Handle accounting consolidations
- Research technical accounting and reporting issues
- Tax filings for the Kosovo entity
- Assist with SaaS KPI (key performance indicators) measurement & investor reporting
- Assist with financial planning and budgeting process
- Manage & leverage accounting technology, such as QuickBooks Online
- Meaningfully contribute to or lead strategic projects (eg: preparation for audit, financial analysis, software and process improvements)
- Helps in establishing internal control procedures and policies
- Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as required. These include projects such as researching and implementing new technology for internal use, as well as process improvement initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience successfully revamping accounting processes and technology
- Strong QuickBooks Online experience required. NetSuite, Xero, Intacct & other ERPs are a plus to have.
- Advanced Excel skills, including financial modeling.
- Strong understanding of SaaS KPIs with track record of using to make quick, informed decisions
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, decision-making & project management skills
- Willing to work at a high level of intensity and fast pace to support the needs of rapidly growing businesses
- Flexible and able to handle multiple projects at one time while maintaining incredible attention to detail
- Maintain a positive, solutions-focused attitude
- Ability to use good judgement and keep client and Driven Insights information confidential
- Deliver consistent excellent customer service to internal/external customers, colleagues and management
- Experience with SaaS company
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master's in Accounting and/or SCAAK Accounting Certificate preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a General Accountant
- English business level fluency
Benefits of working at Radix
- Work with a team committed to building a revolutionary product that believes the best way to grow our product is to grow our engineers.
- At Radix you will be helping grow and evolve our software products using the latest technologies to solve complex enterprise challenges so we can continue to bring the best possible experience for our users.
- We are not an outsourcing company where developers are shuffled between short-term client projects with potentially outdated technology. You will be working on our own products which we care deeply about and heavily invest in.
- An excellent working environment that encourages continuous learning of enterprise software development and values positive culture and teamwork
- Highly competitive salary with a clear career roadmap where compensation grows as you grow.
- Stock options and performance bonuses
- Experiential learning in the United States
- Health insurance package paid by the employer.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruiting stages.