- Full Time
At Radix, we are on a mission to change how the multifamily industry makes decisions by providing the best insights into market trends fueled by better data. Our solution empowers users to drive top-line revenue growth by equipping them with real-time data and visualization tools. Radix was founded in 2015 and has already become the go-to solution for clients looking to be one step ahead of their market. In response to the recent closing of our Series A funding, we are looking for passionate people with a growth mindset to join us as we accelerate our growth and invest in new platforms.
We are looking for an outstanding UI/UX Designer to be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing product features, and building navigation components. Therefore, you should have prior experience with design software and wireframe tools to be successful in this role. Ultimately, you'll create both functional and intuitive features that address our client's needs and help us grow our customer base. If you want to be part of an amazing team, together with your CV, please send us the link to your portfolio.
What You Will Do
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate product vision by researching, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and provide strategic UX practice solutions.
• Communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams, clients or stakeholders.
• Have a proactive approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Be curious, take risks, and champion new ideas.
Skills & Experience
• 2+ years of UX design experience (preferably candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for digital products).
• Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma, Adobe XD, or the like is a must.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Extensive experience on iterating designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting and collaborate with cross-functional team members.
Benefits of working at Radix
• Work with a team of passionate engineers committed to building a revolutionary product that believes the best way to grow our product is to grow our engineers.
• At Radix you will be helping grow and evolve our software products using the latest technologies to solve complex enterprise challenges so we can continue to bring the best possible experience for our users.
• We are not an outsourcing company where developers are shuffled between short-term client projects with potentially outdated technology. You will be working on our own products which we care deeply about and heavily invest in.
• Excellent working environment which encourages continuous learning of enterprise software development and values positive culture and teamwork
• Highly competitive salary with a clear career roadmap where compensation grows as you grow.
• Stock options and performance bonuses
• Experiential learning in the United States
• Health insurance package paid by the employer
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruiting stages.