At Radix, we are on a mission to change how the multifamily industry makes decisions by providing the best insights into market trends fueled by better data. Our solution empowers users to drive top-line revenue growth by equipping them with real-time data and visualization tools. Radix was founded in 2015 and has already become the go-to solution for clients looking to be one step ahead of their market. In response to the recent closing of our Series A funding, we are looking for passionate people with a growth mindset to join us as we accelerate our growth and invest in new platforms.
The HR Manager will develop, implement, and oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes in the company including but not limited to developing HR strategies and initiatives, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic people-centric professional with a knack for getting things done. You would be working directly for the Radix office in Prishtina.
What You Will Do
- Managing the overall scope of HR activities for Kosovo
- Together with the VP of People, will develop, implement, and monitor HR policies, strategies, and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Work with corporate leadership to identify individual learning initiatives that facilitate employee development
- Managing new hire orientation and onboarding experiences for new employees
- Assist in the creation of internal company career paths and help identify high-potential individuals, determine work abilities, and professional support needed to engage and retain new talent
- Utilize leadership development strategies, tools, and processes to identify learning needs and employee competencies
- Evaluate talent to help managers identify employee readiness, talent gaps, and retention risks
- Establishing ways to measure the total effectiveness of all learning and development programs
- Carefully monitor and report training data and statistics then focus on improving employee abilities and strengthening the skill set of the company's existing workforce
- Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Coordinating and ensuring the performance appraisal process
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3 - 5 years in HR or a related field
- Prior experience in a software company is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Labor Laws and HR best practices
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills and the flexibility to work across
- Exceptional planning, organizational development, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentially.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Albanian
Benefits of working at Radix
- Work with a team of passionate engineers committed to building a revolutionary product that believes the best way to grow our product is to grow our engineers.
- At Radix you will be helping grow and evolve our software products using the latest technologies to solve complex enterprise challenges so we can continue to bring the best possible experience for our users.
- We are not an outsourcing company where developers are shuffled between short-term client projects with potentially outdated technology. You will be working on our own products which we care deeply about and heavily invest in.
- Excellent working environment which encourages continuous learning of enterprise software development and values positive culture and teamwork
- Highly competitive salary with a clear career roadmap where compensation grows as you grow.
- Stock options and performance bonuses
- Experiential learning in the United States
- Health insurance package paid by employer