At Radix, we are on a mission to change how the multifamily industry makes decisions by providing the best insights into market trends fueled by better data. Our solution empowers users to drive top-line revenue growth by equipping them with real-time data and visualization tools. Radix was founded in 2015 and has already become the go-to solution for clients looking to be one step ahead of their market. In response to the recent closing of our Series A funding, we are looking for passionate people with a growth mindset to join us as we accelerate our growth and invest in new platforms.
The Graphic Designer will collaborate with our sales and marketing departments to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our customer base. Your job duties include developing graphics for print and digital platforms that enhance our accompanying text and convey an accurate message. Our ideal candidate has a substantial portfolio of successful campaigns and is proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
What You'll Do
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Collaborate with internal team on project concepts
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Advise on best practices and optimizations throughout design projects
- Select colors, font, images, and layout
- Create visualizations (either by hand or via a software program) that convey accurate messaging and undertones as dictated by the project
- Present designs to stakeholders and applicable teams
- Implement feedback and changes when appropriate
- Review designs for errors
- Pass final design to publishing teams for release
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, art, design, or a related field (preferred)
- Preferable 3 - 5 years of experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, such as Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Illustrator
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Experience with both print and electronic media
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Please send us a link to your portfolio
Benefits of working at Radix
• At Radix you will be helping grow and evolve our software products using the latest technologies to solve complex enterprise challenges so we can continue to bring the best possible experience to our users.
• We are not an outsourcing company where developers are shuffled between short-term client projects with potentially outdated technology. You will be working on our own products which we care deeply about and heavily invest in.
• Excellent working environment which encourages continuous learning of enterprise software development and values positive culture and teamwork
• Highly competitive salary with a clear career roadmap where compensation grows as you grow.
• Stock options and performance bonuses
• Experiential learning in United States
• Health insurance package paid by employer