At Radix, we are on a mission to change how the multifamily industry makes decisions by providing the best insights into market trends fueled by better data. Our solution empowers users to drive top-line revenue growth by equipping them with real-time data and visualization tools. Radix was founded in 2015 and has already become the go-to solution for clients looking to be one step ahead of their market. In response to the recent closing of our Series A funding, we are looking for passionate people with a growth mindset to join us as we accelerate our growth and invest in new platforms.
We are looking for a results-oriented QA Automation Engineer who demonstrates excellent problem-solving and communication skills and loves identifying and tracing complex issues. You would be working directly for the Radix office in Prishtina.
What You'll Do
• Reviews application features and functions and create test plans and test cases.
• Create automated test cases in Cypress
• Generate well documented bug reports using Confluence and Jira
• Lead bug triage and root cause analysis
• Conducts analysis for the evaluation and selection of new quality software solutions and tools.
• Provides technical leadership & mentoring to less senior members on and off the team.
• Collaborates with internal and external teams to foster quality-driven strategy and execution.
Skills & Experience
• 3+ years' experience in enterprise web-based or SaaS application testing including test execution, testing analysis and test case design, etc.
• 2+ years' experience with industry testing tools (Selenium/ WebDriver, Cypress, Cucumber, Postman or other equivalents)
• Familiar with the agile process, working with a Scrum Master, quality estimate, QA testing process and tools.
• Experience with performance and load testing.
• Experience with automated testing in continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) environments
Benefits of working at Radix
• Work with a team of passionate engineers committed to building a revolutionary product that believes the best way to grow our product is to grow our engineers.
• At Radix you will be helping grow and evolve our software products using the latest technologies to solve complex enterprise challenges so we can continue to bring the best possible experience for our users.
• We are not an outsourcing company where developers are shuffled between short term client projects with potentially outdated technology. You will be working on our own products which we care deeply about and heavily invest in.
• Excellent working environment which encourages continuous learning of enterprise software development and values positive culture and teamwork
• Highly competitive salary with a clear career roadmap where compensation grows as you grow.
• Stock options and performance bonuses
• Experiential learning in United States
• Health insurance package paid by employer