At Radix, we are on a mission to change how the multifamily industry makes decisions by providing the best insights into market trends fueled by better data. Our solution empowers users to drive top-line revenue growth by equipping them with real-time data and visualization tools. Radix was founded in 2015 and has already become the go-to solution for clients looking to be one step ahead of their market. In response to the recent closing of our Series A funding, we are looking for passionate people with a growth mindset to join us as we accelerate our growth and invest in new platforms.
We are looking for a results-oriented DevOps engineer who will work closely with our architects and developers to evolve our DevOps practices as Radix expands our products and continues our data science and machine learning journey. You would be working directly for the Radix office in Prishtina.
What You'll Do
• Help us deploy code faster and with quality by driving continuous improvements in the CI/CD pipelines that automate our deployment and testing functions
• Improve our cloud application infrastructure to better and more cost effectively handle our growing developer and system requirements as we scale
• Work with engineers on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of critical infrastructure services (i.e. logging, monitoring and alerting)
Skills & Experience
• Deployed and managed enterprise applications in Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) using Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
• Experience with DevOps tools such as Git, GitHub, GitHub Actions, or Jenkins
• A strong understanding of microservice architecture
• Hands-on experience with VMs, Docker, and Kubernetes
• Experience working on the high-level design and architectures of networks, servers, infrastructure, and other systems for SaaS
• Experience with Windows, Mac, and Linux
• Enjoy learning and leveraging new DevOps tools and technologies that improving your skillset while advancing our developers, software products, and/or SDLC process
Benefits of working at Radix
•Work with a team of passionate engineers committed to building a revolutionary product that believes the best way to grow our product is to grow our engineers.
•At Radix you will be helping grow and evolve our software products using the latest technologies to solve complex enterprise challenges so we can continue to bring the best possible experience for our users.
•We are not an outsourcing company where developers are shuffled between short term client projects with potentially outdated technology. You will be working on our own products which we care deeply about and heavily invest in.
•Excellent working environment which encourages continuous learning of enterprise software development and values positive culture and teamwork
•Highly competitive salary with a clear career roadmap where compensation grows as you grow.
•Stock options and performance bonuses
•Experiential learning in United States
•Health insurance package paid by employer