At Radix, we are on a mission to change how the multifamily industry makes decisions by providing the best insights into market trends fueled by better data. Our solution empowers users to drive top-line revenue growth by equipping them with real-time data and visualization tools. Radix was founded in 2015 and has already become the go-to solution for clients looking to be one step ahead of their market. In response to the recent closing of our Series A funding, we are looking for passionate people with a growth mindset to join us as we accelerate our growth and invest in new platforms.
What We Need
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will lead our marketing and sales enablement activities. This role is responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. This is a highly visible role requiring the ability to work with sales and product teams to directly influence business direction.
What You'll Do
- Dive deep into our products, their feature set, and value proposition.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the end-user.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position our products.
- Launch products to new and existing customers.
- Create external-facing content (slide decks, briefs, blogs, papers, multimedia, reference architectures, etc.) aligned to campaigns, sales needs, and competitive threats.
- Craft compelling product messages across marketing channels by understanding the voice of the customer.
- Ready our sales team to carry our message(s) to market with consistency and confidence through sales kick-off sessions and ongoing training.
- Create external-facing sales enablement content (slide decks, briefs, blogs, papers, multimedia, reference architectures, etc.) aligned to campaigns, sales needs, and competitive threats.
- Outbound Marketing. Drive innovative outbound marketing initiatives to increase awareness, accelerate consideration and drive purchase intent.
- Evaluate business performance, monitor KPIs, and offer relevant insights and feedback from existing and prospective customers
Key Qualifications to Have
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager in a SaaS company. Multifamily experience is a plus
- Experience in developing product messaging, content, and collateral to support sales and marketing efforts
- Experience with building multitouch integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Analytical mindset and strong quantitative skills
- BSc/BA in Technology or Business would be a plus
How We Work at Radix
The Radix team is passionate and driven. We are united by our core values of resiliency, curiosity, responsibility, impact, and courage. We trust you to do what's best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy management.
Why You'll Love Radix
- Affordable Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Unlimited PTO- Balance is key and if you take care of yourself, you'll take care of Radix
- Stock Options- Pre-IPO equity
- Performance Bonus- We believe in rewarding hard work
- Flexible work environment- Life happens and when it does, we encourage you to take care of your needs
- Generous Referral Bonus- Help us grow Radix by tapping into your network
- Opportunity to work with industry experts
- Contribute to major company growth post series A funding