At Radix, we are on a mission to change how the multifamily industry makes decisions by providing the best insights into market trends fueled by better data. Our solution empowers users to drive top-line revenue growth by equipping them with real-time data and visualization tools. Radix was founded in 2015 and has already become the go-to solution for clients looking to be one step ahead of their market. In response to the recent closing of our Series A funding, we are looking for passionate people with a growth mindset to join us as we accelerate our growth and invest in new platforms.
What We Need
The Revenue Operations Manager will drive revenue by creating and updating processes to support Radix's customer-facing teams through our next exciting stage of hyper-growth. You will be a hands-on leader of the Revenue Operations team to provide the strategic expertise and analysis needed to build out or iterate on existing structures that enable team success, and work cross-functionally to provide the insight and tools needed to keep department goals on track.
This role will work closely with Revenue leadership and colleagues in Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing. You will also frequently coordinate with colleagues from the Finance, Data, and Product teams.
What You Will Do
- Drive revenue through a process-driven approach. Work to analyze, design, and execute process improvements across the Revenue team to maximize the effectiveness of Radix's customer-facing teams.
- Develop measurable KPIs and required reporting structures, in coordination with Revenue team leadership. Provide analysis to derive insights on the health of the business, and identify opportunities for improvements and recommendations for strategic ways to address.
- Support effective change management and own the rollout of process improvements and related documentation, training, and reporting. Create meaningful feedback loops to evaluate the effectiveness of initiatives and support future iterations.
- Drive the standardization and refinement of data inputs. Coordinate with Enablement and Tech Stack Administration to support process automation.
- Champion team goals and work cross-functionally to cultivate alignment and keep projects on track.
- Support and manage the Operations team, including management of projects, cadence and prioritization, and future growth and scaling.
Qualifications to Have:
5+ years of relevant experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, or Business Operations
Ability to analyze complex data and problems and glean actionable insights to create processes and workflows.
Ability to work cross-functionally and be effectively communicating at all levels within an organization
Unwavering attention to detail and proven track record of identifying gaps, issues, and areas of opportunity
A background in Sales or working for a Startup is a plus
Knowledge and experience with Sales, Customer Success, and reporting tools. Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and Looker is a plus
How We Work at Radix
The Radix team is passionate and driven. United by our core values of resiliency, curiosity, responsibility, impact, and courage. We trust you to do what's best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy management.
Why You'll Love Radix
- Affordable Health, Vision & Dental coverage
- Unlimited PTO- Balance is key and if you take care of yourself, you'll take care of Radix
- Stock Options- Pre-IPO equity
- Performance Bonus- We believe in rewarding hard work
- Flexible work environment- Life happens and when it does, we encourage you to take care of your needs
- Generous Referral Bonus- Help us grow Radix by tapping into your network
- Opportunity to work with industry experts
- Contribute to major company growth post series A funding