At Radix, we are on a mission to change how the multifamily industry makes decisions by providing the best insights into market trends fueled by better data. Our solution empowers users to drive top-line revenue growth by equipping them with real-time data and visualization tools. Radix was founded in 2015 and has already become the go-to solution for clients looking to be one step ahead of their market. In response to the recent closing of our Series A funding, we are looking for passionate people with a growth mindset to join us as we accelerate our growth and invest in new platforms.
This is a role where you will be working side-by-side with the principal architects from US to scale the platform, stay ahead of the needs of our clients, and develop our next set of features. If you are a senior, you would also mentor junior members of the team in your particular technology that you master, as well as in general software development best practices. Our current tech stack is Typescript Angular for Frontend and NodeJs for the Backend. You would be working directly for the Radix office in Prishtina.
What You'll Do
• Collaborate with Product Managers and business teams to create consumer-like, elegant, intuitive experience for enterprise users
• Writing clean, reusable, and testable code (mentor others to do the same)
• Develop and manage extensible, stable code bases for multiple products
• Contribute both technically and in an advisory role for all aspects of the development lifecycle
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Adhere to security and data protection protocols
• Stay current with the fast-changing landscape of browser-based application development
• Evaluate frameworks, technology, platforms, and tooling solutions
• Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions
Skills and Experiences
• 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
• Experience with Angular and TypeScript
• Experience with MongoDB, and GraphQL are a plus
• Experience with Data warehouses, data pipelines, and Azure Synapse are a plus
• Experience with front-end tooling workflows: Node.js (NPM), SASS/SCSS, WebPack, Angular-CLI
• Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) patterns
• Proficiency in Git, JIRA are a plus
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong communication skills
Why You'll Love Radix
• Work with a team of passionate engineers committed to building a revolutionary product that believes the best way to grow our product is to grow our engineers.
• At Radix you will be helping grow and evolve our software products using the latest technologies to solve complex enterprise challenges so we can continue to bring the best possible experience for our users.
• We are not an outsourcing company where developers are shuffled between short term client projects with potentially outdated technology. You will be working on our own products which we care deeply about and heavily invest in.
• Excellent working environment which encourages continuous learning of enterprise software development and values positive culture and teamwork
• Highly competitive salary with a clear career roadmap where compensation grows as you grow.
• Stock options and performance bonuses
• Experiential learning in United States
• Health insurance package paid by employer