Our company is looking for a Soldering Technician to join our team.
- packaging product;
- Other jobs and duties as assigned;
- Perform rework on product according to released specifications;
- Use microscope and soldering equipment to add/remove small components on printed circuit boards, soldering of wires, and PCB repair;
- Adhere to company practices regarding safety and control of electrostatic discharge (ESD);
- Rework damaged products;
- Soldering products;
- Twists, bends, trims, strips, or files wire leads of components or reams holes in boards to insert wire leads, using hand tools.
- Must have basic computer skills;
- Manufacturing or Assembly experience is a plus;
- Good reliability and attendance;
- Must have good attention to detail;
- Soldering experience is preferred but the company is willing to train;
- Ability to meet client requirements;
- Certification or knowledge of IPC-610 and J-STD-001 is a plus;
- Graduation from an accredited high school (or valid General Educational Development certificate) is required;
- General computer proficiency and a high level of attention to detail;
- Good hand dexterity and coordination is necessary as products and components are typically very small;
- Prior experience soldering electronic components is required, experience with surface-mount soldering is preferred.
- Must be clearance eligible.
R2C Incorporated https://r2cinc.applicantpro.com