R2C is seeking a supply technician lead to serve in the Jacksonville, Florida / Norfolk, Virginia areas. Responsibilities include but are not limited to leading:
- Perform limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities.
- Supply Technician assignments require: (a) a good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines; (b) an understanding of the needs of the organization serviced; and (c) analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data, to establish the facts, and to take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Issue supplies from stock, prepare periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock using ATICTS, and requisition consumables and tools to fill incoming orders through government supply sources.
- Research individual supply and inventory records that require resolution.
- Maintain Commodities and HAZMAT lockers throughout each location.
- Follow appropriate HAZMAT waste procedures.
R2C Incorporated https://r2cinc.applicantpro.com