- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Competitive salary based on experience, skill set ,knowledge and credentials
- Full Time
Extensive Benefit Options Available
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) provides our national defense and federal civilian and industry customers with services and products in the following main areas: 1) Cybersecurity and Information Operations; 2) Space Operations and Control; 3) Aviation Systems; 4) Ground, Air and Missile Defense, and Fires Support Systems; 5) Intelligence Programs Support; 6) Experimentation and Test; 7) Program Management; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum's Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Aberdeen, MD; Colorado Springs, CO; Crestview, FL; and Tupelo, MS.
Quantum Research is seeking a Program Control Analyst for their Corporate Business Office. Ideal candidate will report to the Contracts Manager and will provide routine and non-routine internal control support activities in support of government projects or programs assuring operational effectiveness and efficiency, reliable financial reporting, and compliance with laws, regulations, and policies.
- Performs program set-up, planning, and control on various government type contracts
- Participates in budget preparation and monitoring of expenses
- Participates in preparing cost reports, estimates and cost proposals
- Prepares contract work authorizations
- Assists in preparation of specific reports and CDRLs as required such as Contract Monthly Program Status Report
- Prepares/set up of manpower and non-labor forecasts, reports and assists in resource planning
- Will crosswalk labor categories, enter and manage all data into software system (Deltek)
- Other duties as they relate to the position in support of Contracts/Finance and Program Managers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years related experience, mid- level experience in cost reporting preferred
- Extremely knowledgeable of contract terms (DoD a plus) and conditions and multiple contract types
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Joint Travel Regulations (JTR), federal budget/government process, and funds management
- Possess advanced Excel skills and advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to think analytically
- Ability to qualify for security clearance if/when required; U.S Citizenship required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.