- Texarkana, TX, USA
- Competitive salary based on experience, skill set ,knowledge and credentials
- Full Time
Extensive Benefit Options Available
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) provides our national defense and federal civilian and industry customers with services and products in the following main areas: 1) Cybersecurity and Information Operations; 2) Space Operations and Control; 3) Aviation Systems; 4) Ground, Air and Missile Defense, and Fires Support Systems; 5) Intelligence Programs Support; 6) Experimentation and Test; 7) Program Management; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum's Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Aberdeen, MD; Colorado Springs, CO; Shalimar, FL; and Tupelo, MS.
Quantum Research International is looking for a technically skilled Senior Analyst with M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System luancher subject matter expertise, including the M270A2 Fleet Expansion efforts.
- Coordinate Statements of Work (SOW) and Technical Evaluationss.
- Experience with reviewing statutory and regulatory requirements documents is a plus
- Analyze Depot operations and provide recommendations and assitance in the sustainment of major defense articles, weapons systems and munitionsuser's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
- Work with Foreign sales partners and provide recommendations to senior leaders of both the US and foreign military.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 20 years' hands-on, M270 launcher experience
- Experienced working with Foreign sales partnerships, FMS and Cooperative.and must be able to address senior leaders of both the US and foreign military.
- Capable to develop critical data and create informational briefings and presentations.
- Experienced in the operations of Contractor Logistics Support (CLS).
- Knowledgeable and experienced at total package fielding.
- Knowledgeable of the process and requirements for technology transfer / Exports.
- Experienced in the development and execution of New Equipment Training (NET) programs include; coordination of training programs, resources and personnel in support of training teams and capable of identifying the criteria needed in support of effective training operations.
- Experienced working supply chain management, addressing constraints, assessing impacts and supporting with mitigation strategies.
- Experienced in addressing maintenance at all levels, unit through Depot, along with the establishment and sustainment of spare and repair parts needed for sustainment of the M270 launchers.
- Must be able to travel CONUS AND OCONUS as required.
- Administrative items:
- Must be COVID-19 vaccinated in order to support travel requirements 2. This position is remote telework, following government security protocols (government not responsible for internet costs). Applicant must have means to work remotely, Computer will be supplied.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.