- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- 100-160 per year Competitive salary based on experience, skill set ,knowledge and credentials
- Full Time
Extensive Benefit Options Available
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) is a certified DoD Contractor providing services and products to US/Allied governments and industry in the following main areas: (1) Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing Systems, Cloud Services and Systems; (2) Space and Ground Support Systems; (3) Aviation Systems; (4) Missile Systems; (5) Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Systems and Experimentation/Training; and (6) Audio Visual Systems and Services. Quantum's Corporate Office is in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Aberdeen; MD; Colorado Springs, CO; Orlando, FL; Crestview, FL; Madison, AL, and Tupelo, MS.
Provide Software Development support inside Quantum's Software Factory to DoD, MDA, BIA, OGA, and commercial customers for development and integration efforts associated with innovations for Space, Near Space, Space Control, Missile Defense Capabilities, resource management, and information operations supporting a myriad of customers and end users.Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Execute paired programming Agile software development processes
· Develop software solutions based on validated customer requirements
· Draft and maintain technical documentation for developed code
· Deliver all source code and documentation to the customer
· Develop Software solutions that can be easily tailored to COTS and GOTS systems
· Support the development of user interfaces
· Support the development of web services solutions
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Programming, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent degree. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree with proven record of experience
· 8 - 15 years of experience developing software solutions utilizing C# starting from end user requirements description through the ultimate deployment of a product into the production environment
· Must be able to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment (requires U.S. Citizenship)· Successful candidates will be self-starters that can work on individual products as well as in small team environments with little oversight
· Successful candidates must have the ability to troubleshoot and upgrade legacy solutions ranging from stand-alone applications, Web based solutions, as well as enterprise level solutions
· Already have a DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment
· Successful candidates will be proficient in the following areas:
· C#; ASP Net
· .NET Core Dependency Injection
· Microsoft Entity Framework
· Full stack development
· Design Patterns
· Object Oriented Programming
· Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
· .Net Model View Controller (MVC) architecture
· Relational Database Structures
· Transact SQL
· Microsoft Entity Framework
· System Debugging
· Ability to analyze information and develop effective solutions.
· Strong planning, critical thinking, problem solving, and task and time management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency office technology and equipment, such as computers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and phone systems.
· Superior communication skills and ability to work in austere conditions for limited periods
· Willing to travel as needed/ required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.