- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- 90-110 per year Competitive salary based on experience, skill set ,knowledge and credentials
- Full Time
Extensive Benefit Options Available
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) is a certified DoD Contractor providing services and products to US/Allied governments and industry in the following main areas: (1) Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing Systems, Cloud Services and Systems; (2) Space and Ground Support Systems; (3) Aviation Systems; (4) Missile Systems; (5) Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Systems and Experimentation/Training; and (6) Audio Visual Systems and Services. Quantum's Corporate Office is in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Aberdeen; MD; Colorado Springs, CO; Orlando, FL; Crestview, FL; Madison, AL, and Tupelo, MS.
Provide instruction in support of the Joint Ballistic Missile Defense Training and Education Center (JBTEC) located in Colorado Springs, CO. Support curriculum development, curriculum maintenance, and the initial and sustainment training of JBTEC training. Prepare training documents and services used to support classroom or equipment training. Maintain contact with appropriate service training and doctrine commands and agencies to ensure the training meets the needs of the students.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor's Degree, or 10 years relevant experience as a certified instructor from a military service or civilian institution.
· Minimum of six (6) years of operational experience applicable to the curriculum.
· Experienced in instructional development and delivery to ensure trained and ready missile defense forces in service to the warfighter and the nation through superior training on all elements of comprehensive Missile Defense (MD) and how they support real world operations. Shall be experienced in the ADDIE process that supports institutional training, structured self-development and distributed learning.
· Sr Level Training Specialists will be required to be qualified through the SMDS Instructor Training Program within six (6) months from start of performance. Must have documented instructor experience from a military service or civilian institution.
· Experience in the fields of training, missile defense, and courseware development: ten (10) years plus strongly preferred
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and SharePoint
· Travel: 30%
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· An active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment
· Instructor certification from DOTD, AETC, or NAVEDTRA
· Prior work experience in the ADA, SHORAD, Fighter, Bomber, EW or ABM community.
· Ability to analyze information and develop effective solutions.
· Strong planning, critical thinking, problem solving, and task and time management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency office technology and equipment, such as computers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and phone systems.
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally, responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This job operates in multiple environments: a professional office environment, operational military training environment including adverse weather and terrain, and in a classroom environment. While in a military training environment, the position requires the wear of military uniforms, Army combat helmet, the use of night vision goggles, and standard Army personal protective equipment. This job routinely requires the ability to lift 50 pounds or more and can include lengthy periods of walking. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. It also uses and troubleshoots small to medium signal transmitters, military equipment, and spectrum analyzers.