- Arlington, VA, USA
- Competitive salary based on experience, skill set ,knowledge and credentials
- Full Time
Extensive Benefit Options Available
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) provides our national defense and federal civilian and industry customers with services and products in the following main areas: 1) Cybersecurity and Information Operations; 2) Space Operations and Control; 3) Aviation Systems; 4) Ground, Air and Missile Defense, and Fires Support Systems; 5) Intelligence Programs Support; 6) Experimentation and Test; 7) Program Management; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum's Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Aberdeen, MD; Colorado Springs, CO; Cresview, FL; Tupelo, MS and Madison, AL
Quantum is currently seeking a Senior Analyst to support its Force Development Fires Division (FDG) Ballistic Missile Defense team at the Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) G-8 Force Development organization at the Pentagon.
- Doctrinal and practical experience and technical expertise with Joint, Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) and Space activities, Army field artillery units and fire support employed within these unit and expertise to FDG specific program to be supported.
- Have the ability to validate, prioritize, analyze and integrate Fires requirements in order to provide the current and future Army, with timely and decisive war fighting capabilities that support successful accomplishment of the National Military Strategy.
- Specific programs can include but are not limited to Joint Theater Air and Missile Defense (JTAMD), Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS), Air and Missile Defense (AMD), artillery targeting, artillery launchers, and artillery cannons.
- This position has a key focus on BMDS
- Current TOP SECRET clearance required.
- Bachelors or Master's degree. Have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience and expertise in Force Development duties. Experience may be obtained at varying levels of Army organizations but candidates should have experience at most senior levels of the Army such as HQDA, MACOMs, or Army Service Component Commands. Equivalent experience with other government or Defense agencies/services is also acceptable.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in providing Requirements Development, Materiel Development, and Database and Collaborative Program Support.
- Ballistic Missile Defense System, or Joint Theater Air and Missile Defense, or Air and Missile Defense experience
- Must be able to work within a team environment, as well as independently
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members, government personnel, and senior Army leadership
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task/manage multiple priorities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.