- 20-Jan-2023 to 19-Apr-2023 (PST)
- Bothell, WA, USA
- 135000-190000 per year Starting Pay. DOE. Annual Management Bonus Incentive in addition to Salary.
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability & AD&D Insurance, Generous Retirement including 401K with match, EAP, Management Incentive Program, Tuition Reimbursement.
Vice President of Operations - Senior Leadership
About Qualstar: Qualstar Credit Union is a growing, well-established, and financially strong not-for-profit organization. We are 70,000 members strong, headquartered in Bothell, WA, with 140 employees and four branches. Our branches span the Puget Sound corridor from Everett to Tacoma, and remotely we serve members throughout the Northwest. Our membership is open to all Washington residents, and we are proud to specialize in providing financial services to hardworking union members through their labor union association. We have a history of valuing staff at all levels, and staff satisfaction scores that prove it!
Why join us?
Some of the benefits of joining our team include:
- We are a stable organization that is well-capitalized and growing.
- With just under 150 employees, we are small enough to connect personally and big enough to create a dynamic work environment.
- Leading teams of highly satisfied and engaged staff (scoring in the top 15% of organizations using the same scoring for 2022).
- We enjoy a workplace comprised of diverse individuals supported by our core values of trust, respect, and the value of difference. Education is at the heart of our drive for inclusion with our membership.
- Our organization offers a good work/life balance with paid vacation, sick, and ten paid Federal holidays. Flexibility is available with occasional remote work and flexible hours - let's talk more about what is important to you for balance.
- Competitive pay with management incentive program paid out annually.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents at no monthly cost.
- Generous retirement benefits, including 401K contribution matching.
- Tuition reimbursement is available.
- Free Parking.
- A new headquarters location in Bothell, surrounded by trails to bike and walk, not to mention several indoor perks.
- Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About the VP of Operations Role: We are looking for someone to join our strategic Senior Leadership team as the Vice President of Operations. This role reports directly to the CEO and has a powerful voice in setting our member service strategy now and for years to come. The position oversees our primary service channels with our Contact Center, Branch, and Operations Support leaders reporting under their umbrella of responsibility. This position requires strong, influential leadership abilities to help guide half of our organization's workforce and support building our internal leaders.
Our Ideal Candidate: We are looking for a leader who is passionate about member service and fluent in the personal banking industry to help us continue to lead our teams into the future and drive a strategy that builds our member's trust at each touchpoint.
You would be an excellent fit for this role if you:
- Have experience delivering results through large teams.
- Are self-motivated to constantly improve service for members.
- Are comfortable getting into the details of systems and service issues when needed.
- Have experience improving processes for staff and finding more efficient ways of doing business.
- Are comfortable with deposit product regulation and operations compliance.
- Value diversity in the members you serve and within your organization's workforce.
- Are an effective communicator who can create and share a clear vision for others to follow.