- 17-Jun-2022 to 17-Jul-2022 (PST)
- Consumer Lending
- Bothell, WA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Use your customer service and administrative experience in a position that offers a career opportunity you can take pride in. No banking experience? No problem! We have on-the-job training to teach you the specifics --- passion and people skills are what we are looking for . . . You will learn the procedures and details as you go.
We like to make a difference in our members' lives. We work hard every day to help our members improve their financial situations and we take pride in the service we provide. If you have excellent administrative, communication, and customer service skills, plus a knack for problem solving, you may be the perfect person to join our Consumer Lending Department! If you are looking for a job where you just process loans, this isn't the position for you. If you are looking to be part of a strong team of people who make sure members have loan products that make sense for their financial situation, we want to hear from you!
Benefits of joining the Qualstar team:
- Comprehensive job training provided
- Competitive monthly salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee discount on loan rates
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K AND Pension Plans!
- Our incentive bonus program means you can earn even more -- Last year our highest performer earned over $4,770.00 in incentives!
Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Maintain and secure required security instruments needed to secure credit union's interest. Provide exceptional member service and education regarding consumer lending products.
- Assist all members with their lending needs in a fast, efficient and professional manner, and assist members with questions in processing applications in process.
- Interview members to complete their consumer loan requests, within a call center environment.
- Contact members with loan decisions and/or to discuss alternative loan options.
- Process loans from application to funding, following policies and guidelines, and ensuring that the necessary documentation is complete and accurate.
- Assist members in finalizing loan documentation and security instruments; including going over the loan terms and answering general questions.
- Functions include, but are not limited to answering consumer lending phone calls, title management, monitor/track internet applications, funding all consumer loan types, document tracking, monitor/track incoming faxes, opening/delivering/tracking incoming lending US mail, monitor lending queues, send approval/denial documents to members via fax and/or US mail, monitor incoming emails.
- Utilize various communication tools such as secure messaging, texting, email, and phone to communicate with members.
- Contribute to the departmental team and corporate goals.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to view computer monitor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Recent financial institution experience in a lending position desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently by phone.
- Possess a positive, cooperative attitude with a regard for providing high quality member service.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, work quickly, efficiently and accurately to meet daily deadlines.
- Typing speed of at least 30 wpm.
- Must be registered as a Mortgage Loan Originator per the S.A.F.E Act requirement.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.