- 21-May-2021 to Until Filled (PST)
- Consumer Lending
- Lynnwood, WA, USA
- Full Time
Use your customer service and administrative experience in a position that offers a career opportunity you can take pride in. No banking experience? No problem! We have on-the-job training to teach you the specifics --- passion and people skills are what we are looking for . . . You will learn the procedures and details as you go.
We like to make a difference in our members' lives. We work hard every day to help our members improve their financial situations and we take pride in the service we provide. If you have excellent administrative, communication, and customer service skills, plus a knack for problem solving, you may be the perfect person to join our Consumer Lending Department! If you are looking for a job where you just process loans, this isn't the position for you. If you are looking to be part of a strong team of people who make sure members have loan products that make sense for their financial situation, we want to hear from you!
Benefits of joining the Qualstar team:
- Comprehensive job training provided
- Competitive monthly salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee discount on loan rates
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K AND Pension Plans!
Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Loan servicing, vehicle title management, maintenance and tracking of consumer loan portfolio. Provide members with timely and accurate information/resolutions to their loan inquiries.
- Perform maintenance of consumer loans. Provide research and develop resolutions for members. Enter data on various systems.
- Title document management- perfect and release appropriate forms, maintain information in member's records and in different systems
- Answer phones, and return calls in timely manner.
- Loan document tracking and filing, which may include scanning document/records.
- Functions include, but are not limited to answering consumer lending phone calls, title management, visa balance transfers, document tracking, monitor/track incoming faxes, opening/delivering/tracking incoming lending US mail, and other file maintenance as needed.
- Contribute to the departmental team and corporate goals.
- Prepare and maintain various reports.
- Meet service standards in providing exceptional service to our members
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to view computer monitor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, demanding setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently by phone.
- Detail oriented with a commitment to accuracy, excellence and meeting strict guidelines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments, managing and performing multiple tasks.
- Solid analytical, numeric and computer skills necessary.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Possess a positive, cooperative attitude with a regard for providing high quality member service.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.