- 29-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (PST)
- Call Center
- Lynnwood, WA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
We like to make a difference in our members' lives. We work hard every day to help our members improve their financial situations and we take pride in the service we provide. If you have an outgoing personality, great communication skills, and a knack for problem solving, you may be the perfect person to join our Call Center! We offer schedule flexibility with required Saturdays.
Once accepted for the position, you will be a part of a vibrant, close knit team of call center reps, who work together to make a difference in the lives of the members who call in. You get to take calls, perform transactions for members, problem solve, place orders for items like a debit card, process payments, educate members on their finances, and also build relationships with them. We take pride in making a human connection in every interaction, all while building good working relationships with those around you.
Benefits of joining the Qualstar Team:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee discount on loan rates
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K AND Pension Plans!
- Our incentive bonus program means you can earn even more by earning incentives every single month!
Use your customer service experience in a position that offers a career opportunity you can take pride in.
No banking experience? No problem! We have on-the-job training to teach you the specifics --- passion and people skills are what we are looking for . . . You will learn the procedures and details as you go.
Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Provide excellent service with a one call resolution goal, while educating members to improve their financial situation.
- Assist members with questions and transaction requests in an expedient manner.
- Creatively and conveniently solve member problems with the use of appropriate resources to ensure accuracy.
- Perform comprehensive account and service functions.
- Represent Qualstar's Service Standards with all member interactions.
- Always present a friendly, helpful and professional demeanor.
- Educate members on products and services to support their financial needs.
- Contribute to department and corporate goals.
- Perform all technical functions outlined in the Tier 1 guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to view computer monitor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently by phone.
- Possess a positive, cooperative attitude with a high regard for providing high quality member service.
- Advanced multitasking ability required, including use of MSOffice products and multiple PC windows.
- Typing speed of at least 25-30 wpm.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.