- 24-Jan-2019 to Until Filled (CST)
- Baton Rouge, LA, USA
- Full Time
Civil Engineer (E.I.) Houma, LA
Providence, a engineering and environmental consulting firm is seeking a full-time position for an entry-level Civil Engineer (E.I.). The successful candidate will support other Providence staff in the execution of various civil and environmental engineering projects including but not limited to public works projects, coastal projects, industrial projects, and solid and hazardous waste projects. The successful candidate shall have strong oral and written communication skills.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Exercise initiative and innovative thinking
- Organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks
Salary commensurate with experience.
The name Providence, by definition, means "making provisions for the future." Our name highlights the emphasis we place on the future and the roads that will take us there. We aim to provide for our clients long into the future, and accordingly, we maintain their best interests as our focus. Providence's professionals value the relationships we develop with our clients, and we think the results of our passion are evident in every deliverable we produce. We offer competitive salaries plus bonuses and excellent benefits:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health and dental plans
- Flexible schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) with discretionary profit sharing contributions
Contact: If you are interested in pursuing a career with Providence, please complete our online application at - http://providenceeng.applicantpro.com/jobs/.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!