We are a fast growing insurance company located in the Chicago suburbs and we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Project Manager. This is a key position and as a Project Manager, you will partner directly with IT leadership on a diverse range of projects. You will be an integral part of the team acting as a liaison between IT, our Business Managers and C-Level Executives.
You will be responsible for -
- Organizing and managing projects while promoting engagement of all internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensuring projects are supporting goals and objectives while helping to gather, analyze and communicate requirements and changes to business processes and policies.
- Building project plans which include return on investment, milestones and tasks lists.
- Directing delivery team members, developing and managing project schedules, scope and budgets.
- Determine general workflow and direct day-to-day project tasks and responsibilities.
- Identifying and mitigating project risks.
- Communicating wins, risk and status verbally and via written communication.
- Maintain project documentation and archives.
You must have -
- 3-5 years working in P&C insurance
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience required.
- Experience with managing projects in JIRA
- Superior analytical skills with ability to create dashboards and reporting
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Collaborate at all levels, working with team members, senior management and business owners to move projects forward.
- Demonstrate leadership through influence not authority.
- Results oriented and collaborative nature; independent worker with strong initiative.