- 25-Apr-2022 to 31-Jul-2022 (EST)
- Annville, PA, USA
- Full Time
The Property Book Technician serves as a technical expert and direct liaison to facility coordinators who adjusts, corrects, transfers, and recovers equipment to resolve logistical problems, issues and directives. Works in accordance with Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of the Army (DA), regulations, directives, and policies that relate to Supply and property accountability. Conducts Command Supply Discipline Program (CSDP) inspections annually. Direct liaison with facility coordinators to monitor requests within CSS (Customer Support System), Initiate Financial Liability Investigation for Property Loss (FLIPL), conduct facility inventories, and maintain proper accountability of property during facility closures.
- Manage and control property within their areas of responsibility.
- Designated a Sub-Hand Receipt Holder (SHRH).
- Protect the equipment under their control from loss, theft, or damage.
- Ensure that the equipment is used in such a manner to preclude damage or deterioration, other than normal fair wear and tear.
- Provide the PHRH with the completed Hand Receipt Holder Transfer
- Assist in the performance of annual inventories and as required utilization reviews of equipment assigned to their account.
- Report any excess equipment to the PHRH within 30 days.
- Ensure all required inspections, maintenance, and calibration of Government property are performed and the appropriate records are maintained.
- Prepare and submit statements/reports regarding any loss, theft, or damage to property which is under their control within 30 days of discovery.
- Complete inventory of all GFE/GFP yearly or more frequently as the mission requires.
- Ensure that the PHRH is notified of any changes in equipment Hand Receipt Holders because of employee transfer, resignation, or termination.
- Utilize GCSS-A in support of assigned GFE/GFP as directed or requested by the PHRH.
- Operates Material Handling Equipment (MHE), (forklifts, up to 6000 pounds) for the purpose of loading and offloading of various supplies up to 5% of the time.
- Participate in process improvements and provide the support required to the Program to enable adherence to Program schedules and cost requirements
- Required to work in compliance with OSHA and safety policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned in association with established Management and Contract Compliance Plan, and workload requirements, etc.
- Adhere to PTi quality, safety, and environmental standards
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Must be able to travel to perform logistical inventories and inspections. Travel may be up to 20% of the time
- Subject to mandatory drug testing as required
- May be required to handle equipment/supplies weighing up to 50 pounds individually and occasionally items weighing more than 50 pounds with assistance
- Able to exert moderate physical effort in the loading, unloading, and arranging of equipment/supplies as applicable to position.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside in dirty and dusty environments, and occasionally be exposed to hot, cold, damp, and drafty weather conditions while handling equipment/supplies.
- Able to perform work on hard or uneven surfaces.
Skills and Experience:
- Three years' experience with supply management, inventory management, storage management, cataloging, requesting and receiving all classes of supplies, experience in supply program inspections, requisitioning and receiving supplies, property utilization related to field level maintenance, local supply activities using Army automated logistical systems (GCSS-A or other DoD equivalent), work order management, and administrative tasks ( drafting memorandums).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Skilled in planning, controlling, executing, multi-tasking and being responsible for the successful completion of work requirements
- Ability to effectively read and write in English, comprehend written instructions, perform common mathematical tasks, and communicate effectively
Certificate, License, Registration, etc.:
- Must possess a minimum of a valid U.S. State-issued driver's license for passenger cars and trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of 26,000 lbs. or less.
- US Citizen
- Possess or be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance applicable to the position and/or military Common Access Card (CAC) within 30 days if required
- Completion of contractual and company mandated trainings applicable to position
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Prior Military
This job description is meant to be a guide. It is not intended to limit duties in which a teammate may be required to perform. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the company.
PTi maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment and random substance abuse testing and background verification checks. PTi is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment to include, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, training, and compensation.