- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness, Vacation, Sick time, 401k, EAP
Prime Machine Inc. of Salt Lake City, UT is currently hiring for a hardworking full-time Welder to produce items from the fabrication shop and repair field jobs or in-house projects. This includes performing various types of welds on different metals to repair or create products for our customers in the aerospace, mining, hydro, oil, or gas industries. This welding position will incur traveling to field jobs and could be up to 75% of the time. They earn a competitive wage of $20 - $35/hour.
In addition to great pay and our exceptional culture, we offer our Welders the following benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Accident coverage
- A 401(k) plan with a company match
- An employee assistance program (EAP)
- Short-term disability (STD) and long-term disability (LTD)
- Education tuition assistance
- A health savings account (HSA)
- Paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL WELDER
- Diligent - hardworking and always performs their best work, every job
- Respectful - is respectful, helpful, and kind
- Team player - works well with others and contributes to team efforts
- Reliable - someone coworkers and clients can depend on
- Optimistic - has a positive attitude and is eager to learn and help
- Willing to travel and be a part of the field team
If these ideal welder traits describe you, please continue reading!
ABOUT PRIME MACHINE INC.
Established in 1979, we provide emergency industrial equipment repair and new component fabrication services to a wide range of customers statewide and beyond! From millwright field services to state-of-the-art laser inspection services, we do it all! As a world-class leader in part fabrication, we take pride in our operations because everything we do affects important fields of work such as the defense, aerospace, hydraulics, power, mining, oil, and gas industries. We are a critical infrastructure industry, and our values are second to none. Every day we strive to give our best work so that the world around us can continue to properly function and advance!
We are a rapidly expanding company with great opportunities for advancement, so we are always looking for great additions to our team. Our staff is the key to our success, so we take care of them. We offer our amazing employees an excellent benefits package, top wages, a positive working environment, and great technology! We produce world class products and want our employees to be world class in all they do. Come see all the exciting projects we get to be a part of!
- Good mechanical background
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- A stick and dual shield
- Ability to set gears, backlash, commission the pieces, align, and get running after the completion of a weld
- Experience in the use of precision measuring equipment
- MIG or TIG experience (at least 4G, 6G is preferred)
- Must be able to travel
Submerge arc welding experience is a plus! Are you organized and detail-oriented? Do you communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally? Can you follow instructions well? Are you someone who works well with others? Do you have excellent time management skills? Are you positive and enthusiastic? If so, you may be perfect for this welding and fabrication position!
ARE YOU READY?
If you are excited to join our machine repair team and take on this welding and fabrication opportunity, don't delay. Apply today! We look forward to meeting you!