- 30-Dec-2022 to Until Filled (CST)
- Lubbock, TX, USA
- Full Time
We are currently seeking a driller to add to our Primary family!
- Valid CDL Operator's License
- Minimum 2-5 years experience operating one or all of the following equipment:
- Vertical Drill rigs (example: Texoma, Watson, Spiradrill.)
- & Excavators
- Able to lift & carry 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Able to work in a team to efficiently and effectively complete jobs within deadlines.
- Must be flexible in hours worked, traveling, & working in adverse weather conditions.
- Strong communication skills & able to take direction.
- Honest, punctual, and reliable
- English proficiency with ability to read, comprehend, and execute written work plans.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Inspect sites for hazards and ensure the proper controls are in place
- Ensure underground utilities have been properly located and marked
- Inspect the truck and equipment prior to being used for deficiencies and proper functionality.
- Operate loaders, dozers, and excavators at the project site.
- Be able to use various attachments for heavy equipment. ie: matt grapples.
- Follow up with site representative and ensure work satisfies their requirements.
- Prepare field tickets and hazard assessments.
- Perform other tasks related to this function as assigned.
- Some travel and long hours required for this position.
Thanks for considering Primary Utility Services for your next employment. We look forward to reviewing your application!
**Applicants will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.