- NJ, USA
LIFEGUARD POSITIONS AVAILABLE
PRC Management Co., Inc., is an award-winning real estate service company. PRC has lifeguard positions available at the following locations: Neptune City, Long Branch, Farmingdale, Red Bank, Aberdeen. Candidates must be able to work Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Maintain watch over the pool area.
- Ensure rules and regulations of the swimming pool are followed to maintain a safe swimming environment.
- Contact emergency medical personnel when a serious injury occurs.
- Focus on accident prevention. When prevention fails, respond as a rescue expert with solid judgment and in accordance with trained standards and practices.
- Respond to all injuries, incidents, and emergencies.
- Be approachable, visible and helpful to all pool patrons.
- Take all steps necessary to ensure the facility is safe and that all equipment is in proper order and stored in designated areas when not in use.
- Arrive punctually for all scheduled shifts, meetings or activities.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the entire pool area.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of, and ability to administer or use first aid, CPR, AED, and other lifesaving techniques.
- Excellent observational skills.
- Ability to enforce pool regulations and rules.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should be able to interact with patrons in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Must be committed to working Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Education and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must possess the following certifications from the Red Cross or other equivalent agency: lifeguard training, CPR, AED, and first aid.
- PRC will reimburse for the cost of lifeguard training.
- Must be a skilled swimmer and able to pull weight through the water.
- Must be physically able to rescue someone drowning or injured in the water.
PRC Group https://prcgroup.applicantpro.com