- Bayonne, NJ, USA
- Full Time
The Porter will clean, sanitize, and maintain a luxury apartment building in Bayonne, NJ.
- Deep clean and sanitize vacant apartments to prepare for occupancy.
- Deep clean and sanitize common area bathrooms and common areas.
- Clean, mop, wash, buff and vacuum floors.
- Wipe and dust surfaces.
- Clean mirrors.
- Clean and polish fixtures.
- Dust and vacuum furniture.
- Remove all dirt, debris, recycling material and empty trash cans.
- Notify Superintendent if something is not working properly.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing tasks such as locking doors.
- Report violations and safety hazards to Superintendent.
- Investigate possible problems and propose solutions.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on a regular basis.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to remain discreet and respect the privacy of residents, tenants, and/or guests.
- Sufficient ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate to complete work efficiently, effectively, and courteously.
Education and Experience:
- Education sufficient to read, write, and speak as needed for the job.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking and frequently pulling, pushing, and bending.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at times.
PRC Group https://prcgroup.applicantpro.com