- NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
PRC Management Co., Inc., a well-established real estate company in New Jersey has a full-time position available for a Maintenance Mechanic in Monmouth County, New Jersey. The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and care of the complex.
We are seeking an individual who can work compatibly with others and is also capable of working independently. We are seeking a courteous and respectful person who is willing to apply their expertise in apartment maintenance and provide quality service to tenants daily.
The ideal candidate must:
- Work with a team of maintenance mechanics to ensure the facility is always in excellent condition.
- Have good organizational skills and has the technical skills to troubleshoot problems and handle repairs.
- Must have interpersonal skills to interact with residents.
- Have one or more years of hands-on general maintenance experience, such as light carpentry, general electrical, general plumbing, sheetrock and spackle, floor replacement, and painting.
- Handle service work orders, clean and prepare apartments for turnover, keep common areas clean, handle trash removal, participate in snow and ice removal, when necessary, handle emergency repairs in an efficient manner. Must be available for on call rotation.
- Ensure all work is performed in a timely manner with professionalism and quality workmanship.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of one year experience in apartment maintenance or related field. Be able to lift heavy objects.
- Have own vehicle and valid driver's license.
- Have own tools.
This full-time position offers an excellent compensation package and benefits including health, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
PRC is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for considering joining the PRC Team!