- Red Bank, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
The Lease Administrator will prepare leases and other related documents. Utilizes Yardi to maintain and update lease information. The Lease Administrator handles tenant relationships, partners with various agencies, and ensures accuracy of lease documents and financial records.
- Oversee the administration, tracking, and auditing of lease documents.
- Utilize Yardi to compile and analyze leasing data.
- Assist with new lease creation.
- Manage assets of properties.
- Process lease renewals and terminations.
- Produce lease audits and reports.
- Track rent payment and fees.
- Handle tenant relations.
- Review and perform credit and background checks.
- Manage Facebook Marketplace for several properties.
- Partner with Accounting to code and process invoices.
- Attention to detail.
- Yardi experience
- Associate Degree - preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite - required.
- Spanish as a second language - preferred.