- Neptune City, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
PRC Management Co., Inc., a well-established real estate company in New Jersey, has a full-time position available for a Leasing Agent.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of leasing systems and processes for oversight and operations.
- Execute strategic leasing plans, and ensure plans are adjusted as required.
- Establish and achieve leasing goals.
- Identify the needs of prospective residents to help them find the ideal apartment home.
- Handle inquiries for the leasing of available units.
- Manage incoming tenant application processing and verification.
- Develop, foster, and maintain good rapport and day-to-day relationships with tenants.
- Ability to effectively work as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Identify, support, and manage social activities for tenants.
- Provide technical support for tenants.
- Manage common areas.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of market units and rent.
- Work with outside agencies to execute marketing strategies.
- Conduct market study and analysis.
- Show available apartments and amenities to potential tenants.
- Work full-time, including weekends.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Three years of experience in leasing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to make others feel welcome and comfortable.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written).
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient in Yardi, Rent café, Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, or related software.
- Familiarity with Fair Housing regulations/guidelines required.
This position offers an excellent compensation package and various benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, credit union membership, paid time off, and paid holidays.
All qualified applicants will receive employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
PRC is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for considering joining the PRC Team!