- Ewing Township, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
The Residence Life Coordinator (RLC) is a paraprofessional member of Campus Town and The PRC Group. As a representative of Campus Town, the Residence Life Coordinator serves as the direct supervisor for the Resident Assistants (RA) and is responsible for positively contributing to a high-quality living experience for residents. This is a live-in position.
- Manages front-desk office operations in the Leasing Office.
- Oversees scheduling for student staff coverage.
- Responsible for front desk operations - interacting with residents, handling leasing enquiries, rent payments.
- Attends and oversees events at The College of New Jersey (TCNJ): Open House, Accepted Student Days, Homecoming.
- Manages the Resident Assistant selection process.
- Handles RA training and tour guides. Prepares/shows model apartment.
- Facilitates weekly meetings with Resident Assistants.
- Oversees execution of Health and Safety Inspections.
- Manages social media posts and monthly newsletter.
- Handles potential lease violation incidents.
- Handles document for file audit based on the PRC Group audit policy.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advisory role for Resident Assistants.
- Knowledge of the terms and conditions for residential living.
- Fully furnished one-bedroom studio apartment; utilities, cable, internet included.
- Salary Range: 37,000.00 - 40,000.00.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree preferred
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Respond to emergencies - may require walking up 3-4 flights of stairs.