- Ewing Township, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
The Assistant Director of Campus Town Apartments is responsible for planning, assigning and directing work - enforcing housing policies, publications, reporting, leasing, and creating/implementing marketing plans. The individual will handle room assignments, accounts payable/receivable, residents' accounts and inventory. The individual will oversee move-in, move-out, onsite parking and customer service. The individual will live onsite and participate in on-call duty rotation (weekdays, weekends, holidays).
- Assists in supervising office staff.
- Partner with Director to establish performance goals and objectives.
- Partner with Director to interview, hire, and train employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operations of Campus Town.
- Develop and implement Marketing Plan. Manages social media accounts.
- Design, develop and implement apartment program model of student housing programs.
- Design and develop standardized process and procedures; maintain onboarding manual.
- Partner with maintenance staff to upkeep facility.
- Serves as the backup for the Director position.
- Oversee the leasing process for prospects and returning residents (academic year and summer).
- Handle the collection of rent payments and coordinate data entry of payments and charges to student accounts.
- Coordinate all aspects of the leasing process, including move-in and move-out.
Resident Relations and Administrative Duties
- Coordinate mailings for resident arrival, cancellation, reminders, collection notices, leases, etc.
- Maintain accurate student accounts in StarRez database.
- Design/develop StarRez process and procedures.
- Assess, identify and respond to the needs of residents.
- Participates in on-call duty rotation with Management Team.
- Assist with the planning of summer conferences and interns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- Two to five years' experience in higher education administration and/or student housing.
- Goal-oriented with proven success in leasing and marketing of student housing.
- Work cohesively with a team as well as successful working independently.
- Solution-oriented; ability to plan large scale processes and housing selection.
- Knowledge of StarRez and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Comprehensive understanding of student development.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Respond to emergencies - may require walking up 3-4 flights of stairs.
- The PRC Group offers salary commensurate with experience ($57,000.00 - $63,000.00).
- Excellent benefits - medical, dental, 401k.
- Eligible for discretionary bonus.
- One-bedroom apartment onsite, utilities, cable/Wi-Fi included, pet-friendly (1 pet) based on animal policy for employees.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Campus Town consist of 612 residents from The College of New Jersey. Campus Town is a Private Apartment complex built with a Private Public Partnership with The College of New Jersey. Campus Town is comprised of 1, 2, & 4 bedrooms apartments along with retail shoppes on the ground floor of 7 of the 9 residential buildings: apartments: www.campustowntcnj.net and retail: https://www.campustownretail.com/