- Bayonne, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for providing top-notch functional service for our new luxury Class A property in Bayonne/Jersey City, NJ. The individual will support and assist in managing tenants of two buildings, providing the highest quality service experience to establish and foster long-term customer relationships. The individual will work with the Area Manager to develop and execute building operations to provide excellent customer service and a great living experience. The successful candidate must possess a hospitality mindset, a wealth of operational and technical expertise, and work independently successfully.
- Assist the Area Manager by providing best-in-class customer-focused experiences throughout two luxury apartment buildings.
- Develop and maintain resident relationships; manage package deliveries, assist with resident requests, oversee onsite events, and process move-ins and renewal paperwork under the direction of the Area Manager.
- Assist Area manager with the distribution of resident notices and renewal offers.
- Aid in generating resident retention ideas, as well as implementing ideas approved by Area Manager.
- Ensure cleanliness and proper usage of building amenity spaces.
- Serve as the first contact for resident inquiries and complaints; solve issues within the job scope and escalate more significant problems to the Area Manager.
- Provide support to residents with setting up and managing building technologies: making keys and setting up Wi-Fi and other technology.
- Manage, organize, track and secure all deliveries (packages arriving at the building).
- Oversee tenant account maintenance.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Business operations management experience required.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skillset.
- Understanding of Yardi management system.
- Ability to travel between floors and buildings to effectively communicate with the team and customers.
- Experience working with a multi-layered team.
- Proactive; focused on continuous improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Passion for working with people, creating amazing experiences, and leading with a hospitality mindset.
- Eager to be part of a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Education & Experience:
- Two plus years of experience in a similar role within real estate or the hotel industry.
- Bachelor's degree required, with a focus on hospitality or real estate preferred.