Assist building Superintendent with the overall maintenance of a luxury apartment building in Bayonne, NJ. This position includes a rent free apartment and free utilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform work order requests and prepare market-ready apartments.
- Participate in a stand-by emergency schedule for evening, weekend, and holiday coverage.
- Participate in all maintenance projects.
- Perform electrical repairs on items such as appliances, fixtures, switches, outlets and other equipment as directed.
- Perform plumbing work such as clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, zone valves, pipe sections, painting, both interior, and exterior, as directed, to include taping, spackling and repair..
- Perform carpentry work such as fitting doors, replacing molding, repairing structural framing, sanding, and refinishing floors.
- Perform custodial work necessary to clean and prepare market-ready apartments, such as cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, carpeting, and appliances.
- Responsible for cleaning grounds, laundry rooms, and all common areas daily.
- Responsible for repair of concrete, masonry, roofing, and fences as required.
- Responsible for maintenance of boilers, domestic hot water heaters and energy management devices.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on all equipment based on manufacturer's recommendations and operating manuals.
- Know all water, gas, oil, or electrical shutoffs due to an emergency.
- Assist in apartment check-in and check-out inspections.
- Perform annual apartment inspections.
- Participate in snow removal efforts with staff.
- Assist in delivering notices and providing information to residents as directed by the Property Manager.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Driver's License - required
PRC Group https://prcgroup.applicantpro.com