- Sayreville, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
The Warranty Superintendent is responsible for conducting Quality Walk inspections, managing emergency warranty requests and inspections; and ensuring that each homeowner's experience during their warranty period is uniquely exceptional. The Warranty Superintendent also advocates for our homeowners and represents the PRC Group with the highest level of integrity, character, professionalism, courtesy, and ethics.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage scheduling and timely completion of warranty requests.
- Oversee customer service appointments, warranty task management, punch-out work, on-call duties with rare after-hour activity.
- Respond to any urgent warranty requests and ensure concerns are remedied promptly (minor leaks, cooling failure, or similar).
- Ensure life and safety concerns are addressed immediately and take steps to minimize damage.
- Facilitate proper repairs as soon as reasonably possible.
- Maintain and file any records related to warranties.
- Complete all work necessary, required, or appropriate independently.
- Evaluate all tenant complaints and report solutions.
- Monitor and respond to email and voice mail messages daily.
- Perform Quality Walk Inspections on the designated Quality Walk date.
- Conduct follow-up inspections and confirm completion.
- Conduct one-year and discretionary inspections as assigned; supervise the completion of warrantable work.
- Report any trends of repeat items found at Quality Walks and inspections.
- Adhere to all administrative processes and procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED; Associates Degree preferred
- Warranty Superintendent - 2 to 5 years
- Residential Construction - 2 to 5 years
- Driver's License/vehicle - required
- Travel amongst job sites
- Ability to handle stressful customer situations diplomatically and effectively, including conflict resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external customers.
- General knowledge of residential construction and the home building process.
- Basic computer skills.
- Self-driven and able to work independently.
- Problem-solving abilities with excellent follow-up skills.