- Red Bank, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution, paid time off and paid holidays.
The PRC Group is currently seeking a Regional Property Manager to oversee numerous apartment communities throughout New Jersey. The Regional Property Manager is accountable for protecting, maintaining and enhancing the value of real estate assets. The individual will oversee the day-to-day property management operations and implement policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and supervise Property Management Department office personnel and off-site management staff, liaison to Department Head.
- Manage the lease administration process and staff who are using the Yardi property management system.
- Review all lease applications for accuracy, perform credit and background inquiries for each, provide final decision of acceptance, refusal, or special terms for payment as necessary.
- Achieve a balance between risk and judgment to affect how credit approval or denial impacts overall vacancy rates.
- Conduct property visitations and inspections on a routine basis.
- Provide appropriate training for maintenance superintendent, maintenance personnel and administrative workers.
- Provide training to office staff on rental assistance, rent control and rent stabilization, fair housing practice, and credit collection practices and compliance.
- Cover workload for off-site Property Managers and corporate office staff when needed and during vacation periods.
- Provide after hours on-call coverage for emergency situations for all properties.
- Manage all tenant deposit refunds and assess charges upon tenant move out.
- Review all tenant questionnaires and take appropriate action to resolve problematic issues.
- Conduct periodic market surveys for company owned and managed properties.
- Purchase furnishing for renovated buildings, models and/or apartments.
- Create and monitor all legal Notices to Cease; follow through with appropriate actions.
- Take a pro-active role in resolving conflicts and disputes amongst tenants.
- Resolve customer service issues beyond the ability of the Property Manager.
- Provide final review and approval for payment on all department invoices, property utilities and FedEx shipments. Prepare check requests for property necessities.
- Assist Department Head with daily operational duties.
- Hire Lifeguards for multiple properties.
- Accomplish other assignments as designated by the Department Head.
- Project self-confidence, authority, and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate strong management skills (i.e., proactive, process oriented, results focused).
- Maintain and respect confidential information.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships with team members.
- Maintain professional demeanor.
- High level of competency with relationship building.
- Must have experience managing multiple complex housing portfolios.
- Must have Yardi experience.
- Travel to various properties.
- Bachelor's Degree - required
- Property Management - 8 years required
- Supervising - 5 years required
- Driver's License - required
- Microsoft Office Suite - required
- Spanish as a second language - preferred